Do not let any visitors pick up your puppy!, this is the number one cause of injury and even death of Yorkshire puppies. They are surprisingly strong and can unexpectedly jump and kick out of your visitors hands.
Recently this happened to one of the puppies I sold and it cost the owner R8000 in vet bills to treat a broken leg and shoulder. I have had phone calls from crying yorkie owners looking for one of my puppies because their previous one fell on its head and died. Needless to say they are not my first choice as owners for my dogs.
Yorkie puppies are small and need to be treated as such.
Their bones are very soft and break easily if dropped or if they jump out of your arms. Do not let them jump off something that they cannot jump up onto.
Please be careful.
There are currently no puppies available at QTPie Kennels, please check the breeders list or other adverts on this site.
- Peanut's kids (1 boy and 1 girl) born on 20 February 2013 All the kids have moved out!
- Alexis chose the Paarl winelands
- Max has moved to Claremont
Sired by Tim and birthed by Kayla in Ceres
- Prince Tudor of Tulbagh has a place in Big Bay
- Emma is living at Century City
- Molly is now staying in Sandton, Gauteng
- Lexi the tiny little girl is moving to East London
- Veuve (girl) is staying in Newlands Cape town
- Blackberry (girl) is staying at QTPie Kennels
- Maurice went to Mowbray
- Harley went to stay in a hotel in Zanzibar
- Mila little girl went to a loving family in Durban
See more pictures on facebook
- Martha went to Windhoek, Namibia
- Nicodemus went with his sister Martha to Windhoek
- Mary is going to Hermanus this weekend
The tiniest litter at 6 weeks they are an average weight less than 300grams
- Franklin, the big brother, went to Plattekloof
- Chloe is staying at QTPie Kennels
- Kabouter moved to live in Langebaan
Birdy's Puppies (2 boys and a girl) born on Thursday 5 May should be available from the
- Little John was adopted to live in Bloubergsands
- Geordie went to live with his little cousin Charlie from Dolly in Century City
- Terry has been chosen to stay home and continue the Birdie/Magnum line
- Hope's kids born on Friday 4 March Available from 15 April
Suki has found a new home in Blouberg
- Peanut's kids (3 boys and two girls) born on 26 January all found homes!
- Eva has found a new home in Sunningdale
- Poppet found a home in Fish hoek
- Gucci is going to stay at Seapoint
- Brandy went to Durbanville
- Our last pup Binadamu went to Tanzania! To live the life of the rich and famous!! ;)
- Dolly's Boy born on 28 January and Gizmo has found a home in Fish Hoek
- Strawberry's girl born on 7 February and Kika has found a home in Brackenfell
Enoch and Methuselah were born on the 28 January, Magnum
are the two parents.
Please be advised that the content in this video may upset sensitive viewers!
She had two little boys, then had a four hour break before having another boy and two girls! everyone looks strong and healthy, Magnum and Peanut have done it again, five great little kids, sure to grow to be beautiful little Yorkies just like their previous puppies.
Abel( boy), Cain( boy), Adah( girl), Seth( boy) and Zillah( girl)
Our two most pregnant girls, Dolly and Peanut, are about to give birth.
Check out their updated pictures under Stud Profiles
, Magnum is the sire in both cases.
Please note that their hair is cut short for the summer, their hair does grow very long.
Since there is such a demand for small females, and we should have a number of puppies available in March, a waiting list has been drawn up.
Please comment and state what kind of Yorkie you will be looking for so that we can add you to the list. Don't forget to add your contact details.
There are no pups left at the moment, Pups will be born by the end of January and so in four months I should have up to five litters available. We will have a variety in sizes and in colours.
We have one male Yorkie, 'Adam', born 29/10/10, and waiting for adoption.
Great lil personality, very active and full of himself. All his litter-mates have found home and now he only has the grown ups to play with.